The Dutch minister of medical care and sports called public restaurants, bars, other food and beverage establishments (except for take away) and sports clubs to close until April 6,
Schelstraete Lawyers is a midsize law firm, founded in the Netherlands in 1989, and has more than 30 years of experience in the fields of Business, Contracting, Art, Equine law and Litigation at an International level.
Schelstraete has its head office in ‘s-Hertogenbosch (located in Noord-Brabant, the most equine region in The Netherlands) nearby the Belgium and German border. At its meeting room in the heart of Amsterdam at the Herengracht Schelstraete provides its legal services to many foreign clients.
Labour law: low unemployment contribution rate to be paid to the government? Ultimately on April 1, 2020 your administration has to be up to date.
Dutch labour law is changed on January 1, 2020. One of the changes? The Dutch government tries to promote security for employees. From January 1, 2020 it is cheaper
• Israeli client of Schelstraete wins Court of Appeal procedure in The Hague (The Netherlands): Client’s claim of client for compensation of 50.000 euro based on the annulled purchase of a dressage horse granted: source: ECLI:GHDHA:2017:3097 dated 25 January 2018.
• Swedish client of Schelstraete and Burkart Fischer wins Court of Appeal procedure in Celle (Germany): purchase agreement on expensive dressage horse successfully annulled based on mal representations and fraud, claim of 2 million euro towards seller, commissioners and trainer granted.
• Dutch client of Schelstraete wins Court of Appeal procedure in ’s-Hertogenbosch (The Netherlands): civil arrest on horses of client Schelstraete lifted; source: ECLI:NL:GHSHE:2018:1172 dated 20 March 2018.
• Saudi client of Schelstraete wins Court of Appeal procedure in Arnhem (The Netherlands): Horse trainer does not have a right of retention. Court lifts arrest on several horses. Source: ECLI:NL:GHARL:2018:3893 dated 24 April 2018.
• Dutch client of Schelstraete wins civil procedure in ’s-Hertogenbosch (The Netherlands): client was seller of grand prix show jumper to Canadian buyer with purchase price of 650.000 euro. Court rejects Buyer’s claim for annulment of purchase agreement. Buyer should have tried the horse herselves and is no consumer. Source: ECLI:RBOBR:2018:5905 dated 28 November 2018.
• Japanese client of Schelstraete wins a civil law suit up to the Supreme Court in Bulgaria against a Swedish counterparty: ruling no. 587/14 of the District Court of Varna, commercial department, dated 14 February 2018.