Schelstraete Law Firm is a Dutch law firm with eight lawyers and paralegals based in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands, with a meeting room in Amsterdam on the Herengracht. Schelstraete Law Firm is a very well-known name in the International Equestrian World, and it is also involved in corporate law, tax law, art & law and sports law.
Working at Schelstraete Advocaten is very dynamic and challenging due to its specialized international litigation practice. Working for international clients requires high legal quality.
To expand our team, we are looking for a Sports Lawyer that:
- Represent clients in proceedings before national and international sport governing bodies and the Court of Arbitration for Sport
- Has an established track record in the field of sports law
- Has experience and deep knowledge of the World Anti-Doping Agency code
Sports Lawyer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree / Masters in Sports Management
- 5+ years of work experience in arbitration and sports law
- Interpersonal communication skills
- General interest in sport
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), a second language is an asset
- Excellent writing skills
What we offer:
- An independent role at an international office
- A friendly environment with experienced and motivated team
- Room for personal development
- Work-life balance
Please send us your application letter, curriculum vitae and your transcripts.