Schelstraete Law Firm is a Dutch law firm with nine lawyers and paralegals based in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands, with a meeting room in Amsterdam on the Herengracht. Schelstraete Law Firm is a very well known name in the International Equestrian World, and it is also involved in corporate law, tax law, art & law and sports law.
Working at Schelstraete Advocaten is very dynamic and challenging due to its specialized international litigation practice. Working for international clients requires high legal quality.
To expand our team, we are looking for:
- An experienced lawyer with clear interest in Sports Law, and international contracting / advice
- A dedicated lawyer that insures paying extra attention to their clients
- A responsible and flexible lawyer at the workplace
- A lawyer that holds the knowledge of drawing up contracts and conducting international procedures
Experienced Lawyer Requirements:
- 4-6 years of experience in the legal profession
- Thorough knowledge of Private International Law and International Litigation
- Proficiency in both Dutch and English languages (written & spoken)
- Passionate, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
What we offer:
- An independent role at an international office
- A friendly environment with experienced and motivated team
- Room for personal development
- Work-life balance
Please send us your application letter, curriculum vitae and your transcripts.